Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 13 October 2010

San Diego September 2010

 Sometimes when searching for better experience we are surprised by what we find. What I've learned from my San Diego trip was that you simply don't really know someone until you meet and spend time with them. No amount of emails and phone calls can surpass the personal interaction. I'm aware that being no longer emotionally anesthetized but very sensitive, intuitively reading other people, makes it impossible for me to accept any form of patronising, undermining, belittling. For many people, who's over inflated ego does not allow them to see the light will simply be unaware they are doing it. Maslow's self actualisation and transcendence simply does not equate with an over inflated ego.
Dining with Sally Busby http://sallybusby.com/ and Carolle Jean-Murat http://www.drcarolle.com/
  
 
This Cactus plant is called figidindia (at least I think that's how it's spelt). I have found it growing on the side of a cliff, on a walk to the top of mount Helix in La Mesa, San Diego. It became my breakfast for the next week...

It seemed not only UK had a cold summer. The mist as viewed form Mount Helix, according to the indigenous population is apparently direct result of the British...

I went snorkeling in the Pacific, just I as I had decided I would do. Kayaking to the caves from La Jolla Beach and then going for a dip seemed like a good idea. Wet suit on, with a cold and a fever perhaps not too bright one...but hey where there's a will there's a way...I just told myself I will get better the next day...and I did! But not before I froze my nipples off!!! The only reward was a male seal who decided to preform some tricks in front of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment